The Personal Information relating to the User, the SYBX Group (and its service providers) may collect and process include, amongst others:
- any contact details or device information, in particular, as to the computer, device, or browser that the User relies upon in order to access or use the SYBX Group Services, such as the User’s Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version;
- any usage data: When the User accesses or uses the SYBX Group Services, the Group and, its service providers may track the User and collect information (including Personal Information) relating to its use of the SYBX Group Services and in particular the SYBX Group Website, such as the date, time and location (country and city, etc.) of connections with servers, what information and files have been uploaded, saved, accessed, rectified, or otherwise modified, search queries and the amount of data submitted, the language of the User’s device system, the service provider (mobile or internet) relied upon by the User;
- any IP addresses (a number that is assigned to the computer used to access the Internet) or the time and duration of website visits;
- any other Personal Information relating to the User, whether publicly available or not, collected or received from other online and/or offline sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, conference hosts, event companies, and other third parties;
- any Personal Information collected and processed for security reasons, such as images, videos or sound collected by means of security cameras.
The User may refuse to supply Personal Information to the SYBX Group, with the understanding that this prevents the User from engaging in certain activities or using or/and accessing the SYBX Group Services and, in particular, the SYBX Group Website.
People accessing the SYBX Group website accept the following terms and conditions:
This website has been developed by SYBX Group and is administered by the same.
SYBX Group does its best to ensure that the information and data available on its website are accurate and updated regularly. Information on this site has been compiled from sources that, to the best of its knowledge, are reliable. However, SYBX Group cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, alteration or late updates of the said information and data. Hence, web users are kindly asked not to base their decisions on this information or data before verifying its accuracy. The user acknowledges using such data and information at his/her own risk.
This website provides links to third-party websites. SYBX Group provides these links merely for the sake of convenience and does not accept any responsibility for the availability or content of such websites. Users access such websites at their own risk.
Certain activities may make it necessary for SYBX Group to gather personal data about the web user. This data is processed automatically and may be used to contact the user.
The user agrees that SYBX Group stores personal information provided via its website in a database. In accordance with the law of 2 August 2002, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, each user has the right to access and rectify his/her data.
The entire content of this website, including the domain name, logos, texts, graphs, and other files, belongs to SYBX Group and is protected by laws reinforcing intellectual property. The web user is at liberty to download or print articles, pages and/or sections from this website provided that the copyright notices or other property notices are not deleted.
This site is subject to Luxembourg law and as such comes under Luxembourg jurisdiction.
The SYBX Group website is not intended for persons situated within jurisdictions that prohibit the publication or availability of such websites.
More information can be found here: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32009L0136&from=EN
SYBX Group / Szmart Blockz
Your Partner for Blockchain and Procurement (Development & Consulting)
9, rue du Laboratoire
L – 1911 Luxembourg
SYBX Group SARL-S
15, Cité op Hudelen
L – 3863 Schifflange